Popular Betting Sites
A Detailed Account of Online Betting in India
In India, gambling has grown exponentially over the years due to the commercialization of sports and major investment in advertising of online betting sites. Data collected over the past 10 years suggests that more than 80% Indians gamble at least once a year. The estimate annual earnings in India from the gambling market is stated to be around $60 billion. However, more than half of the earnings are generated through illegal betting.
The rapidly growing world of online betting in India and different views on betting laws have made matters very confusing for everyone. We will give a complete account of the state of betting in India and how online betting has made a difference in creating a transparent system. And you will also learn everything you need to know about the best betting sites in India.
TOP 5 ONLINE BETTING SITES IN INDIA
Accept to the best betting review website, where our experts launch you to the A to Z of online wagering in India. Whether you're a passionate cricket follower really wanting to bank on a cricket match or somebody who adores the excitement of participating in casino activities, our experts provide all the details you'll ever need!
- E-Wallets help in keeping the personal and bank account details off from the betting sites. There is no need to enter the bank details every time you want to deposit or withdraw money.
- In case the betting site is compromised, you would lose all the money in your e-wallet (it is advised that you keep the balance low so you don’t incur major losses). The bank details won’t be compromised, which is a great thing that’s essential to keep the bank account privacy intact.
- The bank, in any way, cannot get to know about your gambling transactions. This is beneficial for you as you can easily submit mortgage applications without any fear of being scrutinized.
- The transaction processing time is faster which makes it a great platform to be used for moving the money around or on to various betting websites.
- You have the facility to keep track of the winnings/losses and other details in all of your betting accounts in one place.